Tocumwal Chocolate School Residential
Enjoy a unique stay at Tocumwal Chocolate School residential accommodation and benefit from access to an unlimited supply of chocolate!
If you are looking for a luxury B&B in New South Wales, where your shoulders drop the minute you step in through the door and you immediately release a dreamy sigh knowing you have chosen well, look no further because you have found the perfect place!
Located on the Mighty Murray River and nestled in an exclusive corner of town, this hidden gem offers two luxurious studios, facing the river. Because we cater just for grown ups, you can enjoy a truly relaxing and peaceful break away.
Your modern, private studio offers a separate butler’s pantry and luxurious bathroom with a separate walk-in waterfall shower and sink-into full size double-ended bath. The main bedroom offers an extremely comfortable king size bed, dressed in decadent French linen, and a relaxing seating area. Both look out over your private deck onto the plunge pool and river.
Start each day with a freshly prepared breakfast and finish it relaxing together over a delicious dinner, all cooked for you by the host herself – and yes, as a Master Chocolatier, there will definitely be chocolate treats involved!
Whether you want to just escape and relax or explore this amazing region, Tocumwal Chocolate School promises a truly memorable experience.
- Peaceful bushland setting
- Perfect base for exploring the region
- Plunge pool under starry skies
- Choice of two luxury suites
- Friendly native wildlife on your doorstep
- Private Chef
- Breakfast Menu
- Extensive walking trails with picnic spots
- Adults only
Each studio has been built with luxury in mind.
A butlers pantry allows you to create snacks and store your wine in the fridge along with a large robe and shelving area for your personal items.
In your separate bathroom you have a water fall shower with a full-size bath for the ultimate relaxation.
The king size bed is dressed in beautiful French linen which you can luxuriate in as you enjoy the breath-taking views out over the river and the plunge pool.
A table and chairs that can be inside or out depending on your mood and if you prefer a private breakfast out on the deck or a romantic dinner.
Join us now for an unforgettable experience that will tantalize your taste buds, expand your knowledge, and leave you with memories to cherish for a lifetime!
And if you partake in the classes at Tocumwal Chocolate School whilst you are staying, you can discover the joy of chocolate and can take your skills to new heights. Come and experience it for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
We hope that our website has helped answer any questions you have about staying with us. We have put together a list of answers to questions we are frequently asked. If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com
We ask that you please depart by 10am on the morning of your departure.
When you Book Direct with us, you can take advantage of exclusive benefits:
- Our dedicated help and support throughout the whole booking experience. From your initial enquiry, throughout the booking process and in the run up to your stay, we are here to answer your questions and queries. You can call or email us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Our exclusive Book Direct flexible payment option whereby you pay a 25% non-refundable deposit on booking and the remaining 75% of the balance is due one month before arrival.
- Our exclusive Book Direct cancellation policies whereby if you need to cancel your trip with us more than 30 days prior to your arrival, your deposit will be retained, but no further charges are due. For cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival, the full balance will be retained.
- Our exclusive, seasonal special offers. Not all our offers are available through the online travel agents, some are just for our book direct guests. When you book direct we will ensure you get the best offer available.
For more benefits please check out our Benefits of Booking Direct page: https://www.tocumwalchocolate.com.au
This would attract an extra price per additional person.
Book direct with us and if after your first nights stay you are not completely satisfied with your studio and its surroundings then simply let us know. We will refund you in full and we will also help you to find alternative accommodation. That’s our promise to you.
If you need to cancel your stay with us our cancellation policy will apply. Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
In exceptional circumstances, and at the owner’s discretion, you may be able to move your stay to alternative dates, subject to availability.
We strongly recommend that even when holidaying in your own country you take out holiday insurance. An annual multi-trip insurance policy for 2 will cost around $220.
- Handcrafted chocolates with traditional techniques.
- Diverse chocolate flavours, including vegan and gluten-free options.
- Interactive chocolate-making classes for individuals and groups.
- Learn about the rich history of chocolate.
- Indulge in chocolate in a charming Murray River town.
- Luxurious on-site accommodations for an immersive chocolate experience.
- Explore natural attractions nearby, like the golf course and park.
- Discover the diverse range of local produce and products.
- Personalized chocolate designs and hampers for gifts.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff passionate about chocolate
"Embark on a Journey of Ethical Chocolate Bliss!"
Discover the fascinating world of ethical and sustainable chocolate with our exclusive guide. Delve into the delicious journey of guilt-free indulgence as you learn about the sourcing, production, and mindful consumption of chocolate. Led by our seasoned expert with over 15 years of experience, this guide empowers you to make conscious choices that not only satisfy your taste buds but also contribute to a better world. Don’t miss out on this enlightening resource